Higher-level Access Required
This area is for members with special access.
Make Music with Reason: Building Music With Basic Parts (Part 6 of 7)
Building Music With Basic Parts Part 6
Learn how to make instrumental music using Propellerhead Reason and the Yamaha DJX MIDI keyboard as a controller.
In this video, I show you "How I Reason" by covering the following:
In Part 6:
- Building the piano chords
- Layering piano chords with multiple Reason devices
- Verse structure
- Programing LH and RH piano parts
- Humanizing Techniques to male piano sound more human (more human feel)
- Changing octaves for piano parts
Propellerhead Reason Making Music With Basic Parts Video Series Part 6
This post is about: piano, layering, reason, piano doubling, propellerhead reason, piano pattern, layers, yamaha djx, make music, instrumental music, octave change, piano layering, basic music parts, instrumental, layering piano, piano pattern, nudge notes, humanizing, note nudging, humanize, human feel, technique