Higher-level Access Required
This area is for members with special access.
Make Sample Flip Beats with Reason: The Making of "For My Soul" (Part 1 of 5)
For My Soul Sample Flip Beat Tutorial Part 1
Learn how to chop and flip samples using Propellerhead Reason and the M-Audio Oxygen25 USB/MIDI keyboard controller.
In this video, I show you "How I Reason" by covering the following:
In Part 1:
- Propellerhead Reason 4
- Slicing Samples in ReCycle 2.1
- Propellerhead ReCycle 2.1 Autoslice feature
- ReCycle 2.1 Transient Shaper
- Loading Samples into Reason 4 NN-XT Sampler
- Using MPD32 with Reason 4 to act as a "poor man's" MPC (Fake MPC Feel)
- Select Zone via MIDI feature in NN-XT