TAURUS M. JAMES INSTRUMENTAL LICENSING AGREEMENT
This contractual form serves as an agreement between said owner and said buyer to license said instrumental. Terms and conditions are as follows.
1. Said buyer has the right to record vocals and/or turntable scratching over said instrumental, but is restricted from recording musical instruments over said instrumental.
2. Said buyer has the right to reproduce the finished product of the recording with said instrumental up to 5,000 times on any combined sum of compact disc, vinyl or cassette tape, on a non-royalty generating release.
3. Said buyer has the right to sell the finished product of the recording with said instrumental.
4. Said buyer is restricted to reproducing one version of the recording with said instrumental.
5. Said buyer will give proper credit to said owner on the reproduction of said instrumental.
The following said buyer has completely read the terms and conditions, numbered 1 through 6, as previously stated on the Taurus M. James Instrumental Licensing Agreement.
The following said buyer completely understands all terms and conditions, numbered 1 through 6, as previously stated on the Taurus M. James Instrumental Licensing Agreement
Said Buyerï¿½s signature Said Ownerï¿½s signature
Said Buyerï¿½s printed name Said Ownerï¿½s printed name