The overview is provided as a quick reference ONLY and DOES NOT replace or override the actual Music License Agreement.
Synchronization: All uses require "synchronization" (synchronization meaning the music must be used with other audio and/or visual effects) with the exception of acceptable Music-On-Hold use.
Downloads: Per Project Reproduction Allowance:
Select from 5,000 to unlimited units What's This?.
Downloads: Licensed Market Area:
Select from local to world wide broadcast rights What's This?.
Audio CDs: Per Project Reproduction Allowance:
5,000 units, upgradable as needed.
Audio CDs: Licensed Market Area:
Local - one 300 mile radius, upgradable as needed.
- Corporate & Trade Shows: "Non-general public" (Licensee's personnel, job seekers and onsite guests) business related viewing. General Public viewing of displays is permitted at trade shows.
- Radio Broadcast: Radio broadcasting within the Licensed Market Area.
- TV Commercials & Promos: Broadcast on television within the Licensed Market Area.
- Television Show: Licensee Broadcast on television within the Licensed Market Area. "Cue Sheet" required within thirty (30) days of the first airing. Cue Sheets may be submitted online at www.taurusjames.com/cuesheet
- Internet: Flash, Real Audio, Shockwave, Quicktime or other similar internet presentation formats only.
- Music-On-Hold: From and for the address shown in Licensee's paid invoice ONLY. Use of the music by any entity offering Music-On-Hold or other background music services to other third parties is prohibited.
- Project Films, Student Films & Shorts: Short Films (45 minutes or less), Films shown at Film Festivals, or any other "Film" that is NOT a Major Motion Picture.
- Products for Sale or Giveaway — Per Project Reproduction Allowance: Software or hardware products may be reproduced up to the licensed number of units allowed ("Per Project Reproduction Allowance") and made available for sale or giveaway. (Example: A piece of music may be used in a production/project and reproduced up to the number of units allowed. The same piece of music may be used in other different productions/projects and also reproduced up to the number of units allowed. But, reproductions of any one production/project may NOT exceed the maximum allowance.)
If your use in not addressed in the Music License or available as an extension,
please contact taurusjames.com for a music license for your needs.
PayPal & Pay by Check Info