Higher-level Access Required
This area is for members with special access.
Make Sample Flip Beats with Reason: The Making of "Rollin" (Part 4 of 4)
Rollin Sample Flip Beat Tutorial Part 4
Learn how to chop and flip samples using Propellerhead Reason and the M-Audio Oxygen25 USB/MIDI keyboard controller.
In this video, I show you "How I Reason" by covering the following:
In This Video...
- Propellerhead Reason 4
- Chop Samples in ReCycle 2.1
- Propellerhead ReCycle 2.1 Autoslice feature
- ReCycle 2.1 Transient Shaper
- Using MPD32 with Reason 4 to act as a "poor man's" MPC (Fake MPC Feel)
- Loading Samples into Reason 4 NN-XT Sampler
- Select Zone via MIDI feature in NN-XT
- The Beat Without The Sample
This video is about: sample chop, sample flip, flip a sample, chop a sample, sampling, music sampling, Sample Chopping, Sony Soundforge, Propellerhead, ReCycle, sample Flipping, Propellerheads, Reason, software Akai, MPD32, Pad controller
Rollin Sample Flip Beat Video Series Part 4 Can We Go Back Amerie Carl Thomas Remix by TaurusBeats