Higher-level Access Required
This area is for members with special access.
Make Music with Reason: The Making of "Even Still" (Part 1 of 5)
Even Still - Making Moody instruMental Music using Reason - Part 1
Learn how to chop and flip samples using Propellerhead Reason and the Yamaha DJX as a keyboard controller.
In this video, I show you "How I Reason" by covering the following:
In Part 1:
- Propellerhead Reason 6.5
- Using the Yamaha DJX as a MIDI controller
- Using the Yamaha DJX connected to Reason via MIDI
- Piano setup using multiple NN-XT devices
- Playing piano "by ear"
- How I develop piano parts without knowing how to play piano
- Coming up with a melody to start building the song
Time: 6 minutes
This video is about: Even Still, instrumental music, Propellerhead Reason, software, Yamaha DJX, piano, piano melody, play by ear, piano parts