In this Reason music making tutorial video, TaurusBeats (Taurus M. James) is showing how to "humanize" chord progressions using layering, variation and other techniques to make piano chords sound less robotic while making music in Reason.
In Part 6:
- Making chord progressions in Reason
- Layering piano chords with multiple Reason devices
- Arrangement: song structure
- Technique: Programing LH and RH piano parts
- Humanizing Techniques to male piano sound less robotic (more human feel)
- Changing octaves for piano parts