I want to get as much of my music out into the public as possible. That's why I'm willing to share my music with your website!
If you are interested in adding free music content to your website, here are few of the things that I need to know:
1. Is this for-profit?
Depending on the project, I may let you use my music freely for a for-profit website if I think it'll greatly benefit me and increase my exposure. But please contact me and tell me what your website is all about before adding any of my music to your website.
2. How were you planning on using the music? Downloadable MP3? Streaming MP3? Converting to RealAudio? Another format?
3. If your website is not-for-profit, and you're posting my music, please place a link on each page where our music is located with the following phrase:
Taurus M. James
Making Music That Lives!
4. If you post downloadable MP3s, please help your visitors find me, by properly encoding MP3s with ID3 tags.
This will allow visitors to easily access my website at www.taurusjames.com. If you need any help with this, I'll be happy to help.
5. Tell me where your website is and something about you.
I like to tell my fans about other websites that are helping to promote my music. So send me a link, then post to your heart's content.
6. Please use suggested music.
If there's a particular song you'd like to use on my website, feel free to ask me about it. But in general, the songs that I offer that are downloadable from MP3.com are the songs I prefer you to promote. However, there is one cool alternative in #7!