In this Beatmaking tutorial video series, TaurusBeats covers Song Structure and How to arrange beat parts. Watch as TaurusBeats walks through and explains , in detail, The Sheriff - Moody Instrumental Music (Mood Music).
Here's part 1 of the video series showing the making of the Moody Instrumental Music (Mood Music) Remix of Drake's Pound Cake and explaining the song structure / beat arrangement.
Beatmaking tutorial - Song Structure - How to arrange beat parts - The Making of the Moody Instrumental Music (Mood Music) version of Pound Cake (Drake) - "Cake"
- Beat Structure determined by Song Function and Music Genre
- Reason behind my Moody Instrumental Music Structure
- How I use Blocks in Propellerhead Reason
- Counting Bars (Measures) for each Song Section
- Continuous buildup to a climax as song progresses
- The First Verse Drop In Method
Pound Cake Moody Instrumental Music (Mood Music) Remix Beat Structure Arrangement Video Series Part 1
This post is about: Pound Cake, Drake, Remix, Hip Hop, Beat, Song, Arrangement, arrange, arranging