How To Lock Akai MPD32 or Oxygen 25 Controller to a Device in Reason
This video shows how to lock a single USB/MIDI controller, like the the Akai MPD32, to a device in Propellerhead Reason, like the NN-XT Sdvanced Sampler (or any other Reason device).
Beatmaking tutorial - Akai MPD32 - Oxygen 25 - How to Lock MPD32 to a Device in Reason
In this video, I discuss:
- MPD32 USB/MIDI Controller
- Using Multiple Controllers (USB/MIDI control surfaces) in Reason
- Reason Preferences
- Having Multiple Controllers in Reason
- Using MIDI-only Keyboards as Controllers in Reason
- Step-by-step locking of Akai MPD32 to an NN-XT sampler in Reason
This post is about: Locking controllers, lock control surface, MPD32, Reason, Akai MPD32, Oxygen25, MPD32 setup, MPD, Oxygen 25, multiple controllers in reason
I'm experimenting more and more with my piano improvisation and this track features an interesting direction that my piano play is taking. Lots of short notes and a less concern for coherence in the verses.
Music type: piano improvisation, original, cinematic, intellectual
Music tempo: 94bpm (Medium 81bpm - 110bpm)
Instruments: drums, upright bass, synth, horns, trimpets, strings, piano, violin