Image from Unsplash
Music Type: original, chill, lo-fi beat
Music Tempo: 81 bpm (slow)
Instruments: drums, bass, electronic piano, piano, bass, synth vocals
Genre(s): Relaxing music, Chill music, Chillhop
Lounge, Background, Chill Music, slow tempo, low energy, original, piano improvisation, Muzak
12/7/2020 9:09:30 AM
Xenia, Ohio, USA - Wright-Patterson Air Force Base
Producer/Performer: Taurus M. James (TaurusBeats) performed, recorded, mixed and produced this moody instrumental
TaurusBeats used Reason Studios Reason (formerly Propellerhead) as the DAW (digital audio workstation) and a Yamaha DJX MIDI keyboard as a MIDI controller.
Here is how I attempted to describe the moods for this music:
repetitive, mechanical, atmospheric, dramatic, angry, dangerous, DARK, eerie, mean, tough, mysterious, ominous, paranoid, scary, uneasy, SORROWFUL, mournful, strong, anthemic, bold, somber, determined, epic, TRAGIC
Your feedback is very important to me me. What do you thin?.
What mood does this mood put you in? How does this music make you feel? Please, let me know in the comments section below.
I think about my music in story form. Every song or beat I make is telling a story or part of a story. Here are some Music Storylines or Plots for this song.
- Main character is basically good but flawed and frustrated with life.
- Main character is tempted and compelled to break the rules of society, setting in motion a series of events that lead to downfall or death.
- Towards the end of the story, Main character comes to regret the choices made, but it is too late and downdall or death occurs anyway.
Voyage and Return
- Main character travels to unfamiliar place, meets new characters and overcomes a series of trials, while trying to get home.
- The new friendships and new-found wisdom allow them to find their way back home again.
Music for Movies
Do you think my music would fit in one of the movies below? Let me know what you think in the comments section below.
I would love fo my music to be used in films, commercials, videos, video games. But I can also see my music being used in elevators, waiting rooms and lounges - you know, the background music in those places.
Here are some other suggestions:
film, television, video, background, sci-fi, drama, fantasy, movies, crime
What do you suggest? Where can you picture my music being used? In what ways and what venues can you see people using my music? Tell me in the comments section.